click on image for better view.
- The base has a tilt screw to allow the staff to be set perfectly at all elevations
- The base can be mounted with hole spacing from 1.5" to 2.260". Other hole spacing available upon request
- The design offers 37½ M.O.A. on each side of zero - "bring on the wind"
- 350 minutes of elevation
- Windage adjustments are in 1/2 M.O.A.
- Elevation adjustments are in 1 M.O.A.
- All parts are color case hardened except the staff legs which are high carbon steel
- All bearings for elevation and windage are silicon bronze
- All parts CNC machined to precise tolerances